Easy Halloween pumpkin decorations
Use orange 7mm glue sticks, a tec mat and a steady hand to create these easy pumpkin decorations.
You will need:
- Insert an orange glue stick into your glue gun and switch it on. Place a tec mat over your template, making sure the whole image is covered by the mat.
- Once your glue gun has reached operating temperature, trace around the outside of the pumpkin design on your tec mat, using the orange glue.
- Once you’ve created an outline, fill it in by dispensing glue from the top of the design to the bottom. This will help give it a ridged appearance, like the outside of a pumpkin. You will need to feed additional glue sticks through the glue gun as you go.
- Allow the glue to cool and, when set, carefully peel off your glue pumpkin.
- Next, take your marker and draw a spooky face on your pumpkin (get as creative as you like!)
- Depending on your template, you can create different sized pumpkins in a range of designs. You can even add a cord to hang them up!